Post photos directly to Facebook
Facebook Camera can no longer be downloaded. View full description
- Upload multiple photos
- Connects directly to Facebook
- Single purpose
Facebook Camera can no longer be downloaded.
The app is a very simple camera app that has some of the same functions as Instagram. You are able to take pictures through the app, add different filters and effects, and then upload them to Facebook.
An added function is the ability to post multiple photos at the same time and tag friends, add captions, and add geo-tags. Facebook Camera does not add any extra functionality with the Facebook app and stands alone from it.
Having a dedicated photo app is nice, but as Facebook Camera is directly connected to Facebook if you do not always post your photos to Facebook, another photo app may be more beneficial.
Facebook Camera is like Facebook Messenger because it separates function of the service into its own app.
Facebook Camera is for the Facebook power user and other photo apps have more options.
- More reliable uploads
- Better explanation about location services access
- App works better when location services are turned off
- Help Center is available in the app
- Screen name is now “Camera•”
- Bug Fixes:
- Posts that were creating multiple timeline stories now only create one Posts that were showing photos out of order now show them in order